Salary: £18.5-25k Depending on Experience
We are looking for an Online Advertising Assistant to join our marketing team and help support and grow our popular Search Engine Advertising (Pay Per Click) service. A strong eye for detail and excellent analytical skills will be vital as you:
- Bring New Clients on Board – writing proposals and reports to meet each client's individual requirements, setting up new accounts and conducting initial keyword and competitor research.
- Take Care of Existing Clients – manage advertising activities across a wide range of accounts including: adjusting bids, monitoring competition, updating advert text, segmenting and restructuring campaigns as needed.
- Analysis and Reporting – interpreting advertising data in order to be able to produce comprehensive and easy to understand reports for clients as well as making suggestions about how to help grow accounts.
- Keeping Clients Happy – ensuring expectations are exceeded, maintaining regular contact and organising regular progress report meetings.
- Good Maths Skills - interpreting and analysing advertising data and reports in order to make strategic decisions about budgets and growth. You will be at home with formulas and spreadsheets.
- Highly Organised – able to co-ordinate work across teams both internal and external with a strong eye for detail and with a focus on delivering the promised results to customers.
- Communication Skills – outgoing approach with the ability to engage with clients, distribute information to other external sources and with excellent grammar and spelling skills.
- Creativity – coming up with new ideas to help clients develop their online presence and sales.
- Pay Per Click – experience planning, executing and analysing online advertising campaigns on Google Adwords.
- Newsletters – ability to create email marketing campaigns and newsletters for clients is desirable.
- SEO – knowledge about planning and strategic analysis of various SEO techniques would be advantageous for this role.
- Managing and Maintaining Content – including proofreading and grammar checks for customers.
This vacancy is open to all applicants who have the essential experience listed above. Salary will be between £18-25k based on your individual skills and experience.
Information for Recruitment Agencies